Qualified Electrician Looking For work?
A Technical Employment Support Grant may help.
We know how tough it is out there. Job hunting and looking for contracts is hard going at the best of times, but it’s especially difficult these days. To help improve your chances of finding work, whether it’s contract or self employment, our training programmes can help. If you’re registered unemployed, chances are you qualify for financial assistance with training costs.
The Electrical Testing & Verification Certification Accreditation would certainly help to boost your employability factor.
Check Out Your Eligibilty
To check your eligibility for financial assistance with training costs you need to contact your local Employment Services Office. Here’s exactly what you need to do:
- Take a print out of the Electrical Testing and Certification course information, which you’ll find right here.
- Call into to your local Employment Services Office. Explain that successful completion of the course will likely improve employment prospects. Request a ‘Technical Employment Support Grant’.
- The ESO will provide you with an ‘Accreditation of Provider & Training Form’ which you then send to us. We complete the details and return it to the ESO on your behalf.
- If your request is approved you will be notified directly by the ESO.
- Once you receive approval, contact us to book and confirm your place on dates that suit you.
We’re in the process of having other courses qualify for this funding so check back with us over the next few weeks for an update or, email us advising which course you’re interested in and he’ll get back to you when everything is ready to go.